So, here’s how it works:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to five new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
7 Facts about Me:
1. I work in a board game store, but write news about board games the majority of my time at work. The other portion of time I struggle to make my customers happy (they tend to be pretty impatient). It drives me nuts a lot of times.
2. If you didn’t catch that I’m a dork, I am. I get excited over ridiculous things like miniature food, any usage of Middle or Old English and grinding espresso at the grocery store.
3. I want to write a trilogy, think 400ish page books each, but have only managed to write about 125 pages on average per novel. I hope I can do it.
4. I enjoy yoga, and when I get really into it, I start to see things in my 3rd eye like me frolicking through fields of marigolds. That crazy imagination.
5. I’m currently obsessed with Lost and have a limit of 2 episodes per day. I feel like I waste a day if I sit and watch too much TV, hence the limit.
6. I was an English major but never had the chance to take a creative writing class. In fact, I didn’t know I’d be interested in creating my own stories until I graduated college.
7. I play video games with my boyfriend almost every night. Think Fable and Diablo II. I can’t play for longer than an hour. It’s like I have ADD only for video games.
Here are the amazing peeps I nominate:
1. L.A. Shaw, the author of The Advice Girl and always a fabulous twitter friend to hear from.
2. J.F. Jenkins, author of The Dragons Saga: Legend of the Oceina Dragon and dragon expert!
3. Sara Reine, author of the recently publishing Six Moon Summer! Always supportive and full of topics to discuss.
4. Tamara Mousener, author of Being, and supportive of fellow indie authors.
5. C.A. Kunz, author duo of The Childe, so whomever chooses to respond for you two. Always there to spread the word about fellow authors and a pleasure to chat with.
Tag! You’re it! Thanks again to Sammie Spencer for nominating me for this.